FREE Returns! We offer free return within 21 days.
- DOUBLE BREASTED DOWN JACKET
DOUBLE BREASTED DOWN JACKET
Share this amazing product:
- Cosy down jacket, double breasted full length jacket with two layered detachable look design
- Detachable inner bib to create a 2 piece look
- Two side fleece lined handwarmer pockets two inner chest pocket with zipper closure and loop button
- Fully contrast inner lining
- Water and wind resistant shell fabric
|Model No||DJW8018-12-MARBLE GREY|
|Fabric||Shell (A&B) & L: 100% Polyester F: 90% Down 10% Feather|
|Weather||-20⁰C to 10⁰C|
|Care Instructions||Do not wash,Do not bleach,Professional clean,Do not tumble dry,Do not iron|
Write Your Own Review
Celcius to Fahrenheit - °C to °F Conversion
Celcius and Fahrenheit definition
The Celsius temperature range was originally defined by setting zero as the temperature at which water froze. Zero degrees C was later redefined as the temperature at which ice melts. The other point at which Celsius was set – 100 degrees Celsius – was defined as the boiling point of water.
Since its definition, the Celsius scale has been redefined to peg it to Kelvin. Zero degrees Celsius is now defined as 273.15K. As one degree Celsius is equal to one Kelvin, boiling point of water is equal to 273.15 + 100 = 373.15 Kelvin.
The Fahrenheit temperature range is based on setting the freezing point of water at 32 degrees, and boiling to 212 degrees. This means that boiling and freezing point are 180 degrees apart. Absolute zero is defined as -459.67°F.